- About Social Infrastructure Maintenance Show
- Outline of the Event
- Main Exhibits / Main Visitors
About Social Infrastructure Maintenance ShowAbout
- What kind of exhibition is the "Social Infrastructure Maintenance Show"?
"Social Infrastructure Maintenance Show" is the sole exhibition in Japan which focuses on testing, maintenance, and management of the society's infrastructures including bridges, roads, and tunnels.
In the wake of the aging of the society's infrastructures, testing, maintenance, and repairmen of such infrastructures have been drawing people's attentions.
- What kind of products and services will be displayed?
The displays include products and services that cover: Measurements for inspection, investigation, analysis, evaluation, and three dimension measuring, Materials for repair and reinforcement, Maintenance and management systems, Special maintenance and management systems for waterworks facilities.
about Main Exhibits
- What kind of merits can an exhibitor enjoy?
- Exhibitors will be able to come in direct and close contact with a large number of visitors who are engaged in the maintenance and management of the society's infrastructures. Moreover, the concurrent exhibitions will give you the synergetic effect to have a virtual flood of visitors coming to your booth.
Outline of the EventOutline
- The 10th Social Infrastructure Maintenance Show
- July 18(Wed.) - July 20(Fri.), 2018 10:00 - 17:00
- TOKYO BIG SIGHT
- Organized by
- Japan Management
- Planning cooperation by
- Public Works Research Institute
- Expected scale of exhibits
550 Companies / 880 Booths
* The total number in "Maintenance & Resilience TOKYO 2018"
- Expected No. of visitor registrations
* including concurrent exhibitions
- Admission fee
JPY 3,000 (tax included)
* Free admission for visitors with an invitation letter, people registered in advance and students
Main Exhibits / Main VisitorsTarget
- Structural Inspection
- Structural Monitoring
- Optical Fiber Measurement
- Wireless Measurement
- Structural Sensor
- Diagnostic Imaging Apparatus
- Concrete Inspection (Measuring Thickness of Overburden Concrete <Radar Method, Electromagnetic Induction Method, Pulse Electromagnetic Method>, Checking Concrete Strenth<Ultrasonic Method, Radiographic Method, Shock Elastic Wave Method, Slight-destructive Method ,Visual Observation Method >, etc.)
- Maintenance Vehicle
- Maintenance Robot
- Appearance Change Check
- Line Check
- Buried Object Search & Measurement
- Measurement of Bolt Axial Tension & Nut Fastening Power
- Seismic Diagnosis
- Vibration Measurement
- Caving Risk Measurement
- Pavement Structural Analysis
- Degradation Diagnosis
- Inner Cavity Detection, etc.
- Maintenance, Repair & Strengthening Technique
- Corrosion Prevention & Control
- Prevention Against Falling of Concrete Masonry
- Salt Damage and Alkali-aggregate Reaction
- Electrochemical Means
- Cross Section Anastylosis
- Surface-coating Technology
- Surface Modification
- Earthquake Resistant
- Damper, etc.
- Repairing & Strengthening Materials
- Special Concrete
- Fibrous & Resin material
- Refinish Paint
- Binding Material
- Covering Material
- Grease, etc.
- Maintenance & Management System
- Asset Management
- LCC (Life Cycle Cost) Evaluation
- Remote Monitoring System
- Degradation Diagnosis & Prediction
- Load Identification
- Structural Deterioration Prediction
- Traffic Structure Maintenance
- Fluid-structure Analysis
- Maintenance & Management Assistance
- Disaster Damage Prediction
- Vibration Analysis
- O&M (Operation and Maintenance)
- Lubrication System, etc.
- Government offices
- Local public municipalities
- Electricity & Gas
- Construction consultants
- Incorporated administrative agencies
- Research institutes
- Concerned manufacturers