About Disaster Prevention JapanAbout
- Objectives of Exhibition
On account of having vulnerable soil weak to natural disasters such as earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic disasters, 25 wind and flood damages, snow disasters, tidal waves, Japan has being facing an urgent need to comprehensively work on its national resilience which can cover preliminary disaster prevention and disaster reduction and maintenance, management, and renewal of infrastructures.
In light of the rise in the awareness of disaster prevention and of the lessons learned from the Great East Japan Earthquake, there has been an increased need for countermeasures for preliminary disaster prevention and disaster reduction in local public municipalities, industries, transportation agencies, and lifeline agencies.
The displays cover: Products and services for countermeasures for earthquakes, fire disasters, tsunami and flood disasters; Disaster prevention products for post-occurrence of disaster.
- What kind of products and services will be displayed?
Urgent messaging services; Safety confirmation services; Electric condensers; Electric generators; Water supply systems; Water purification systems; Products and services used at safety shelters.
about Main Exhibits
- What kind of merits can an exhibitor enjoy?
- Exhibitors will be able to come in direct and close contact with a large number of visitors who will be your likely prospective clients in the field of government, local public municipalities, highways, electricity, gas, medical institutes, and educational institutes, and those who are seriously considering adopting products and services related to disaster prevention and reduction.
Outline of the EventOutline
- The 5th Disaster Prevention Japan
- July 18(Wed.) - July 20(Fri.), 2018@10:00 - 17:00
- TOKYO BIG SIGHT
- Organized by
- Japan Management
- Planning cooperation by
- Association for Resilience Japan
- Expected scale of exhibits
550 Companies / 880 Booths
* The total number in "The total number in "Maintenance & Resilience TOKYO 2018"
- Expected No. of visitor registrations
* including concurrent exhibitions
- Admission fee
JPY 3,000 (tax included)
* Free admission for visitors with an invitation letter, people registered in advance and students
Main Exhibits / Main VisitorsTarget
- Earthquake Measures
- Earthquake Emergency Warning
- Seismic Isolation
- Aseismic Equipment and Technologies etc.
- Fire Prevention / Fire Control
- Fire Truck
- Firefighting Equipment etc.
- Measures for Tsunami & Floods
- Life Jacket
- Flood prevention equipment
- Sea Wall etc.
- Measures for Landslide disaster
- Measures for Thunder damage
- Measures for Gust and Tornado
- BCP / BCM
- Emergency Communication Tools
- BCM Consulting
- Disaster Recovery Services etc.
- Emergency Communications
- Transceiver, Disaster Management Radio
- Safety Confirmation
- Web/TV Conferencing Equipment etc.
- Disaster/Emergency Medical Equipment and Services
- AED, Resuscitator
- Equipment for DMAT etc.
- Measures for "Disaster Refugees"
- Drinking Water System
- Portable Toilet etc.
- Government offices & Local public municipalities
- Electricity & Gas
- Medical and Educational institutes
- Distributors and Service providers etc.