Procedure to exhibit
February 2, 2018
Early Bird Application Deadline
※A cancellation fee will be charged from the next day of application deadline.Learn how to apply
March 9, 2018
Ordinary Application Deadline
※A cancellation fee will be charged from the next day of application deadline.
※We apologize in the case of declining an application when the booths are fully booked, regardless of the specified deadline.Learn how to apply
April 27, 2018
Due Date for Payment of Booth Fee
Late in May 2018
Official Exhibitor Meeting at Tokyo, Japan
※The orientation covers announcement of the floor layout (Booth allocations) and overall exhibition rules and regulations.
Early of June 2018
Order Placement Deadline
※Please order booth decoration, electricity, water supply, etc. by submitting an order form which will be disseminated at the Exhibitor Orientation Meeting.
July 16 - 17, 2018
Exhibitor Set-up Day
July 18 - 20, 2018
July 20, 2018
Move-out(17:00 - 22:00)
Please fill in and sign the Exhibitor's Application Form. Please click here to download a PDF file of the Exhibitor's Application Form.
- Fill in the Form
Fill in the Exhibitor's Application Form (Exhibitor Agreement) and signature.
- Mail the Form to the Organizer
Mail the Exhibitor's Application Form to the organizer.
- 【Early Bird Application Deadline】
- February 2, 2018
- 【Ordinary Application Deadline】
- March 9, 2018
- 【Mail to:】
- The Secretariat of Maintenance & Resilience TOKYO
c/o Japan Management Association (JMA)
3-1-22 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8522, Japan
- Pay the registration fee
The organizer will send you a bill for exhibition registration. The contract made between you (Exhibitor) and the organizer has been completed.
- 【Payment Mode】
- By bank transfer to the bank account
specified by the organizer
- 【Payment Due】
- April 27, 2018
- ※<MUST>A first-time exhibitor shall enclose some brochure of company profile and products planned to be displayed in the applying exhibition.
- ※Make sure that all the exhibitors shall comply with the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations.
- ※We may decline any application in case that the products or services planned to be displayed do not meet the exhibition requirements.
- ※Please note in advance that we have to reject applications in cases when the payment is not received within the specified due dates of payments.