How to Register
Download Registration Card
You will download the Registration Card to enter the venue.
Without the card, it is JPY 3,000 Yen.
*Please note that this is not a invitation of visa.
Please fill in the necessary information to download the registration ticket.
You will receive an email from the secretariat with a URL. Please click the URL and download the registration ticket.
Certain country's citizen are required to obtain a visa in order to enter Japan. It is strongly recommended to begin this procedure as soon as you have made the decision to participate HCJ 2019. The regulations and time required to receive a Japanese visa differ by country. For information on the visa application procedures for your country, please refer to the site below.
5 Reasons why you should visit HCJ
Exhibits and Floor Map
- Kitchen Equipment,
- Food and Beverage,
- Café and Bakery Equipment,
- Food Defense,
- Onsen and Sauna
Exhibits / Zoning
- Feb 19(Tue.)-22(Fri.)
10:00am - 5:00pm (Last day till 4:30pm)
- Tokyo Big Sight, East Hall 1-7
- Exhibition scale
- 1,000 exhibitors / 2,450 booths
- Number of visitors registered
- 65,000 professional buyers expected (including concurrent show)
- Admission fee
- JPY 3,000 (tax included)
*Visitors with invitation are free.
Over 100 seminars will be held
Over 100 seminars featured in the service industries such as
productivity, inbound tourism, Labor shortage and so on, will be held.
Seating Capacity: 300 / Addmission: Free of Charge / Language: Japanese
February 19 (Tue.)
Japan Latte Art Championship 2019
Februrary 20 (Wed.)
Natural Food Products Cooking Competition
February 21 (Thu.)
Restaurant Service Skills Competition 2019
February 22 (Fri.)
New Hospitable Japanese Recipe for tourists from abroad
- This show is a B2B show (only for those in the industry). It is not open to the general public.
- Those aged 16 or under are not allowed to enter. Industry attendees are not allowed to enter if accompanied by children. No childcare facilities are available. Those looking to take advantage of food tasting and samples are not allowed to enter.
- Correspondence will not be sent to what are, or appear to be, private addresses. It will only be sent to companies.
- Invitations will not be sent to companies and groups which do not appear to have any relevance to this show.
- Inside the venue, please refrain from sales activities targeting exhibitor companies, taking photographs or video, and eating or drinking samples while walking in the aisles.