About International Drone Expo
About International Drone ExpoAbout
- About the exhibition
"International Drone EXPO" is one of the largest Drone & UAV Industrial expo in Japan.
This EXPO is an ideal place where visitors can get information about the latest technologies in Drone by directly interacting with many engineers in exhibiting manufacturers.
- What kind of products/services will be exhibited?
Drone, Demo Flight, Components, Several solutions and related technologies will be exhibited.
Check for details
about the target exhibits
- What are merits of exhibiting?
You can find new customers.
Drone designers and engineers gather in one place.
In addition, you can appeal your products and services to different industries from existing customers effectively because this EXPO will be held following Exhibitions at the same time.
"TECHNO-FRONTIER", "Station & Airport Terminal Expo", "Bus & Bus Service System Expo", "Parking System Expo".
Outline of the EventOutline
- International Drone Expo 2018
- April 18(Wed.) - April 20(Fri.), 2018@10:00 - 17:00
- Makuhari Messe
- Organized by
- Japan Management
- Expected scale of exhibits
- 80 Companies / 130 Booths
- Expected No. of visitor registrations
* 35,000 (incl. concurrent exhibitions)
- Admission fee
JPY 3,000 (tax included)
* Free admission for visitors with an invitation letter, people registered in advance and students
- Joint Exhibition
- TECHNO-FRONTER 2018
- Station & Airport Terminal Expo 2018
- Bus & Bus Service System Expo 2018
Parking System Expo 2018
Main Exhibits / Main VisitorsTarget
Drone demonstration flights / Drone flight technologies
- Pilot trainings / Flight simulations
Solution services using drone
Commercial applications for:
- Fire prevention
- Controlling gear
- Wireless technology
- Embedding technology
- Power charging/feeding technology
- On-board camera
- Data communication technology
- Image processing technology
- Development/design of drone
- End-users for services using drone
- Users interested in using drone
- Government authorities
- Research institute
The floor plan is subject to change according to the number of exhibitors and that of their booths.