About MOTORTECH JAPANAbout
- What kind of exhibition is the "MOTORTECH JAPAN"?
MOTORTECH JAPAN showcases all kinds of new products and technology, and their application to products related to motors, including various-sized motors, control technology, measuring and analysis technology, and materials.
In the wake of increased demands for in-vehicle motors used for electric vehicles, better energy-saving and higher efficiency of industrial motors and drivers, as well as securing supply routes of rare earth materials, MOTORTECH JAPAN has been drawing people’s attention both locally and internationally.
- What kind of products and services will be displayed?
- The displays include products and services that cover: motors, drivers & controllers, materials, sensors, related equipment, and measuring tools. Check for details about the target exhibits
Outline of the EventOutline
- MOTORTECH JAPAN 2020
- April 8(Wed.) - April 10(Fri.), 2020 10:00 - 17:00
- Makuhari Messe
- Organized by
- Japan Management Association (JMA)
- Scale of exhibits
- 334 Companies / 652 Booths(last time)
- Expected No. of visitor registrations
* Including concurrent Events.
- Admission fee
JPY 3,000 per person (tax included)
* Free admission with registration card or ID (for overseas visitors). for students.
and with pre-registration via website.
- Measuring Equipment
- Production Facility
- Design Tool / Simulator