About MECHATRONICS TECHNOLOGYAbout
- What kind of exhibition is the "MECHATRONICS TECHNOLOGY"?
- Showcasing electronic gear, vehicles, transport machinery, and other industrial machinery, MECHATRONICS TECHNOLOGY is an ideal business matching platform where manufacturers can provide prospective users with solutions whereby collaboration control can be achieved between mechatronics, electronics, and software.
- What kind of products and services will be displayed?
- The displays include products and services that cover: mechatronics related system/device, IoT related systems/devices, 3D printers, machine vision related systems/devices, built-in systems/devices, sensing systems/other devices. Check for details about the target exhibits
Outline of the EventOutline
- MECHATRONICS TECHNOLOGY 2019
- April 17(Wed.) - April 19(Fri.), 2019 10:00 - 17:00
- Makuhari Messe
- Organized by
- Japan Management Association (JMA)
- Scale of exhibits
- 334 Companies / 652 Booths
- Expected No. of visitor registrations
* Including concurrent Events.
- Admission fee
JPY 3,000 per person (tax included)
* Free admission with registration card or ID (for overseas visitors). for students.
and with pre-registration via website.
- Industrial Machinery (Servomotor / Actuator / Robot etc.)
- FA Controller
- FA Network
- Control Parts and Equipment
- Open Control Software
- Driving Control Component
- Embedded System
- Machine Vision System
- IoT-related systems