About HEAT SOLUTION TOKYOAbout
- What kind of exhibition is HEAT SOLUTION TOKYO?
- HEAT SOLUTION TOKYO takes place at Tokyo Big Sight every year in summer. The purpose of this exposition is activating heat related business in order to provide people with solutions to live comfortably, while nations suffer from the heat diseases all over Japan during summer season.
- What kind of products and services will be displayed?
- More than 70% of exhibitors would display heat-solution products like Heat Insulation, Cooling Vest, Factory Fans for workplace, such as construction site and factories. These days, you would find ones such as Salt Candy, covering generals and professions. Please check details in Main Exhibits below.
- What kind of merits can an exhibitor enjoy?
- Exhibitors will be able to come in direct and close contact with a large number of visitors who are seriously considering adopting products and services for avoiding heat diseases. Adopting a better workplace is quite imperative for higher productivity, which is focused all over the world, and especially heat problems in summer are urgent topic in Japan during summer; so that you would see a bunch of people seeking for solutions. Also, lots of media are curious of this exposition because this topic is related to not only professions but also generals and then it would be a best chance to make a promotion to them.
Outline of the EventOutline
- The 4th HEAT SOLUTION TOKYO
- July 18(Wed.) - July 20(Fri.), 2018 10:00 - 17:00
- TOKYO BIG SIGHT
- Organized by
- Japan Management
- Expected scale of exhibits
- 70 Companies / 100 Booths
- Expected No. of visitor registrations
* including concurrent exhibitions
- Admission fee
JPY 3,000 (tax included)
* Free admission for visitors with an invitation letter, people registered in advance and students
Main Exhibits / Main VisitorsTarget
- Innovative products to compensate for heat-island effects
- Heat pump / Mist
- Heat insulation / Thermal barrier
- Work wear / Uniforms / Vests / Helmets
- Factory fans / Circulators / Cooling and dehumidification devices
- Temperature and humidity meters / Wet bulb globe temperature index meters / Weather observation devices / Environmental measurement equipment
- Rehydration products / Salt supplementation products
- Sweat and odor control products
- Cooling products
- Anti-sunburn products / Skin care products
- First-aid products for heat stroke
- Power saving products / Energy saving products
- Summer items
- Cool garments / Functional underwear
- Foods and beverages for heat stroke prevention
- Activities using heat as a way to boost development in local towns
- Other anti-heat items / Anti-heat attack products and technologies
- Architecture / Construction
- Mass retailers / Specialty shops / Department stores / Apparel
- Attracting customers / Commercial facilities
- Railway lines
- Government / Local public authorities
- Medical and Education institutions
- Food services
The floor plan is subject to change according to the number of exhibitors and that of their booths.