About NON-POLE EXPOAbout
- What kind of exhibition is NON-POLE EXPO?
- NON-POLE EXPO is the sole exhibition held in Japan, which has the cutting-edge technologies, products and services.
- What kind of products and services will be displayed?
- Electrical facility, Community Cable Box ( CCBox ), drilling devices and Cost-saving technologies, etc…
- What is the merit of exhibiting in NON-POLE EXPO?
- Exhibitors will be able to come in direct and close contact with a large number of visitors who are engaged in the maintenance and management of the society's infrastructures. Moreover, the concurrent exhibitions will give you the synergetic effect to have a virtual flood of visitors coming to your booth.
Outline of the EventOutline
- The 4th NON-POLE EXPO
- July 18(Wed.) - July 20(Fri.), 2018 10:00 - 17:00
- TOKYO BIG SIGHT
- Organized by
- Japan Management
- Expected scale of exhibits
550 Companies / 880 Booths
* The total number in "Maintenance & Resilience TOKYO 2018"
- Expected No. of visitor registrations
* including concurrent exhibitions
- Admission fee
JPY 3,000 (tax included)
* Free admission for visitors with an invitation letter, people registered in advance and students
Main Exhibits / Main VisitorsTarget
- Electrial Facilities
- Buried Cable
- Armored Cable
- Electrical Wire Pipe
- Buried Cable
- Relay etc…
- Community Cable Box Facility
- Incoming Cable Facilities
- Distributor Panel etc…
- Drilling devices and technologies
- Waste management devices and technologies
- Removal of polls and soils
- Management System and Technologies of buried staffs
- Connecting devices
- General Construction
- Construction Consultants
- Material Manufacturers
- Electrical Facility Manufacturers
- Electricity and Gas
- Research Institute
- Governmental Offices and Municipalities
- Board of Trade
- Trading Companies etc…