Featured Exhibit Zones | To Exhibit FOODEX FROZEN
- Why Frozen Food at FOODEX JAPAN?
- What kind of Frozen Foods are expected?
- Featured Exhibit Zone
- FOODEX Frozen Area Image
- Stand Image and included items
- Benefit for exhibitor
- Featured Frozen Foods seminar and venue report
- The most important gateway for the frozen food market in Asia -
Why Frozen Food at FOODEX JAPAN?
To contribute to achieve sustainable food supply and SDGs goals as the global Food & Beverage exhibition, FOODEX JAPAN features ‘FOODEX Frozen’ for foodservice and retail professionals, distributors, and manufacturers.
1. Customers’ rising demand (market)
With the key words of convenience / health / preference, the 'new-normal' lifestyles after pandemic, the demand for a wide variety of Frozen Food is continuously increasing in Japan.
2. Contributing to SDGs
As represented by the challenge against the issue of food waste, FOODEX JAPAN is engaged in penetrating SDGs concepts and its importance to the world through FOODEX Frozen project.
Top Japanese buyers expect unique frozen foods!
See more about FOODEX Frozen
Click image below.
Innovation of the retail business with Frozen foods
Featured Seminar at FOODEX Stage 2021
Frozen food has become essential items for households especially after the COVID-19 disaster.
Frozen Foods can contribute to SDGs such as food strage and waste, therefore the value of the Frozen Foods will rise. In addition, frozen foods can change people’s diets with authentic dish food delivery in the future.
While traveling abroad is limited due to the COVID-19, we expect that new frozen products from abroad will be developed.
FOODEX JAPAN 2021
Steering Committee Chairman
General Manager Food Merchandising Division
FOODEX JAPAN 2021Steering Committee
Managing Executive Officer
Deputy in charge of Trade Chief Operating Officer,
frozen & Chilled Foods Business Division
What kind of Frozen Foods are expected?
1. Frozen Agri Foods
- Green Bean
- Broccoli etc.
Where are these coming from?
- Belgium etc.
2. Frozen Sweets
- Macarons etc.
Where are these coming from?
- Thailand etc.
3. Frozen Meal Kits
Featured Exhibit Zone
24 Leading Japanese Companies displayed the best frozen foods in FOODEX JAPAN 2021 and proposed new products, experiences, and lifestyles for buyers and consumers.
AJINOMOTO FROZEN FOODS / ASC / DayBreak / EAT&FOODS / GODO FOODS / Häagen-Dazs Japan / HARADA CORPORATION / Hienz Japan / KS Frozen Foods / KYOKUYO / Life Foods / MARUHA NICHIRO / Meiji / Mitsubishi Shokuhin / MORINAGA / MORINAGA MILK INDUSTRY / NICHIREI FOODS / NIPPN CORPORATION / Nippon Suisan Kaisha / Nipponham Frozen Foods Sales / Nisshin Foods / Nissin Frozen Foods / Nosui / TableMark
FOODEX Frozen Area Image
Stand Image and included items
（include 10% tax）
Overseas Processing Fee JPY 4,400 (include 10% tax) is also charged.
|Company name Lightbox||1pcs|
|Glass high showcase||1pcs|
|Dust box small||1pcs|
|Business card holder||1|
|Power outlet 0.3kw||1pcs|
*For those who prefer space booth to exhibit in the area, please contact the secretary.
Benefit for exhibitor
Make a big impression on targeted buyers and position your business as a leader in the industry.
FOODEX JAPAN connects leading and innovative brands with a key buying audience of retailers, food service professionals, distributors and R&D marketers.
- One of the largest F&B exhibitions in Asia You can meet new people you have never expected.
- Buyer’s registration and checking system by Secretariat. You can gain access to highly-qualified buyers.
- Pre-scheduled business matching service Direct promotion opportunity to potential buyers, exhibitor’s entry for free.
- Seminar, stage and educational sessions with leading experts. Following the success in 2021, FOODEX TECH will attract a key buying audience of retailers, food service professionals, distributors and R&D marketers.