To Exhibit Why Exhibit at FOODEX JAPAN?
Maximize business meeting opportunities for both exhibitors and visiting buyers participating from worldwide.
Spread food diversify in Japan and Asia by bringing food & beverage from all over the world.
Accelerate product development for environmental friendly and health improvement food.
Support technological development which helps manpower saving and increase productivity.
Develop and enlighten new technology / business that solve food waste issues and achieve SDGs.
- Gateway to Japan Over 80,000 qualified Japanese traders,wholesalers, retailers and food service buyers will attend. FOODEX supports your export to Japanese Market.
- Gateway to Asia The distinctive advantage of FOODEX is the volume of overseas visitors. In addition to the top runners in Japanese food & drink industry, nearly 10,000 professionals come from Asia and around the world to witness the birth of trend in Asia.
- Pre-Scheduled BUSINESS MATCHING This complimentary networking service allows international exhibitors to meet Japanese and International buyers.
POINT01 Gateway to Japan
Over 80,000 qualified Japanese traders,wholesalers, retailers and food service buyers will attend. FOODEX supports your export to Japanese Market.
2019 Key Figures
80 countries & regions.
By Industry Sector
Voice of Exhibitors
- Well organized and could develop many potential business leads.
- A platform for Japan & Asian market!
- It has been an amazing opportunity to network across asia. We have made good contacts in all aspects of the value chain.
- It is organized well and we are very happy with the management. I consider it is a golden opportunity to enter the Japanese market and it helps to build connection to Japanese buyers about our product. We prefer to attend in the next edition.
- An excellent platform to meet / greet Japanese customers to purse old / new business interests. Selective international customers can also be identified.
Voice of Visitors
- Discovered a lot of new products and trends in overseas countries.
- Easy to navigate, easy to connect with potential overseas partners.
- A “must visit show” to develop business in the world.
- No. 1 Food & Beverage exhibition in Asia.
- Come here to find new business with overseas exhibitors.
POINT02 Gateway to Asia
The distinctive advantage of FOODEX is the volume of overseas visitors.
In addition to the top runners in Japanese food & drink industry, nearly 10,000 professionals come from Asia and around the world to witness the birth of trend in Asia.
Over 10,000 Overseas Buyers From 98 Countries!
Pre-Scheduled BUSINESS MATCHING
Complimentary service for international exhibitors
JANUARY 26, 2020
This complimentary networking service allows international exhibitors to meet Japanese buyers on March 9th (set-up day of FOODEX) and 10th (1st day of the show).
Each meeting is conducted in a 30-minute time frame and exhibitors can be matched up with one or more Japanese buyers.
*Please note that your registration does not automatically guarantee a slot in this service.
You will be notified by email when your matching is completed.
DATES & VENUE
March 9th* (Mon)& 10th (Tue), 2020
*set-up day of the show
9th：13:00-17:00 / 10th：10:00-17:00
*30 min. per meeting
International Convention Hall(Makuhari Messe)
Complete My Product Presentation and register by
January 26 (Sun), 2020
Exhibition Terms and Conditions
REGISTRATION FLOW CHART
- Log in to
- Opens early December
- Submit MPP*
- *My Product Presentation
- Register for
- Dead line: Jan. 26, 2020
- Receive an automatic reply email
- Registration is not completed at this point
- Receive a confirmation email from the secretariat
- Registration completed
- Receive a
final meeting schedule from secretariat
- Will be sent by late February
277 INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITORS
55 JAPANESE BUYERS/24 COMPANIES
*permitted to expose their names
- AEON Retail
- AEON Topvalu
- Bio c'BON japan
- create restaurants holdings
- Delta international
- Don Quijote
- Ginza Cozy Corner
- Global Vision
- IM Food Style
- Ito Ham Foods
- Kako Food Library
- Kobe Bussan
- Lead-Off Japan
- Nihon Ryutsu Sangyo
- Tokyo Seafoods
- and more
(MY PRODUCT PRESENTATION)
- MPP is a form consisted of basic product information that will appear on the FOOD EX NAVI (FOODEX search tool that is open access to everyone).
- Submission of MPP is required for exhibitors who register for the Business Matching.
- Exhibitors can fill out a maximum of 10 MPP sheets (1 sheet per product).
- Filling out a detailed and accurate MPP is highly recommended as it will help deepen the buyers'understanding of the products and lead to a more successful business matching.