Why Exhibit at FOODEX JAPAN?Where highly qualified buyers and exhibitors“ meet” in one place.
The best platform to restart business in Asia.
The commitment of FOODEX JAPAN
- Generate business meeting opportunities between exhibitors and highly qualified buyers
FOODEX JAPAN secretariat checks the profile of all potential visitors to invite them to FOODEX JAPAN.
- Maximize business opportunities between exhibitors and buyers to communicate face-to-face onsite
With the service provided by the secretariat, exhibitors can recognize who have registered to come to FOODEX JAPAN through exhibitor’ｓinvitation. This enables exhibitors to prepare and maximize opportunities for valuable face-to-face communication onsite.
- Contribute to achieve SDGs by focusing on Frozen Foods & FOOD TECH
Frozen Foods contributes to the loss of “Food Waste” while Food Tech contributes to the production on demand.
Gateway to Japan
Japan, the Gateway to Asian Markets
Highly qualified Japanese traders, wholesalers, retailers and food service buyers will attend. FOODEX supports your export to Japanese Market.
Over 10,000 Overseas Visitors From 98 Countries!
Pre-scheduled business matching
Free Entry for exhibitors!
Pre-scheduled business matching is the complimentary service for exhibitors and selected official buyers. For Individual or National Pavilion’s exhibitors, this is a great opportunity to expand the business with potential buyers.
(FOODEX JAPAN 2021)
- Direct promotion opportunities to potential buyers.
- Free of charge (Registration required).
- Fix the meeting schedule before the exhibition through matching.
- Intensive meetings are held at FOODEX JAPAN venue.
*The meeting appointments are NOT guaranteed.
Official Buyers Interview
- OK Corporation
- GINZA Cozy Corner
- GENKY STORES
- TSURUYA CORPORATION
- Bio c’ Bon Japon
- ISETAN MITSUKOSHI
- CGC JAPAN
- Seiyo Food-Compass Group
- BRONCO BILLY
- Tokyo Seafoods
- NIHON RYUTU SANGYO
- Jupiter Shop Channel