Followings are the safety measures of JMA F2F open seminars
- - Body temperature measurement of participants, instructors and JMA staff.
(Thermal body temperature installed at the entrance of JMA building)
- - Hand sanitizers are available at the entrance of the building and all seminar rooms.
- - Liquid hand soap equipped in all the bathrooms of the building
- - Constant ventilation of seminar rooms
(All doors are open during seminars and windows are open during breaks)
- - Number of participants are limited to 40 - 60% of each seminar room capacities.
- - Keep a safe distance between participants during pair or group activities.
- - Instructors, participants and JMA staff should wear masks.
- - Prepare face shields for participants who want.