About THERMAL ENGINEERINGAbout
- What kind of exhibition is the “THERMAL ENGINEERING”?
THERMAL ENGINEERING provides visitors with integrated solutions related to heat, including thermal analysis/design/technologies, heat management products/materials, and heat utilization equipment/technologies.
Countermeasures against heat affecting PQCD of products have been becoming greatly important in the connection with downsizing and densifying of electronic parts and equipment.
Also, heat utilization has been disseminated with a view towards energy saving.
This particular exhibition which is focused on thermal technologies has been drawing increased attention from specialists in this area, year by year.
- What kind of products and services will be displayed?
- The displays include products and services that cover: thermal design related technologies/products, thermal design support systems, heat management products/parts/materials/and related systems. Check for details about the target exhibits
Outline of the EventOutline
- THERMAL ENGINEERING 2020
- April 8(Wed.) - April 10(Fri.), 2020 10:00 - 17:00
- Makuhari Messe
- Organized by
- Japan Management Association (JMA)
- Scale of exhibits
- 334 Companies / 652 Booths(last time)
- Expected No. of visitor registrations
* Including concurrent Events.
- Admission fee
JPY 3,000 per person (tax included)
* Free admission with registration card or ID (for overseas visitors). for students.
and with pre-registration via website.
- Thermal Design / Technology (Analysis software, etc.)
- Heat Management Products / Systems (Heatsink, Radiator plate, etc.)
- Heat Management Materials (Substrate, Elastic Materials, etc.)
- Thermal Utilization Products