About MOTION ENGINEERING JAPANAbout
- What kind of exhibition is the "MOTION ENGINEERING JAPAN"?
- MOTION ENGINEERING JAPAN showcases “high-precision”, ” high-efficiency” and ”high-functionality” products for drives/transfers/controls including motion mechanisms, machine elements, actuators, motion controls, and motion sensors.
- What kind of products and services will be displayed?
- The displays include products and services that cover: drive mechanisms, transfer mechanisms, and control mechanisms. Check for details about the target exhibits
Outline of the EventOutline
- MOTION ENGINEERING JAPAN 2020
- April 8(Wed.) - April 10(Fri.), 2020 10:00 - 17:00
- Makuhari Messe
- Organized by
- Japan Management Association (JMA)
- Scale of exhibits
- 334 Companies / 652 Booths(last time)
- Expected No. of visitor registrations
* Including concurrent Events.
- Admission fee
JPY 3,000 per person (tax included)
* Free admission with registration card or ID (for overseas visitors). for students.
and with pre-registration via website.
- Actuator System
- Drive Mechanism
- Transmission Mechanism
- Mechanical Components & Materials
- Control mechanism
- Measuring Equipment
- Motion Sensor
- Motion Application / Unit