About EMC JAPANAbout
- What kind of exhibition is the "EMC JAPAN"?
EMC JAPAN is the one and only exhibition in Japan which focuses on showcasing all kinds of EMC related new solutions including noise attenuation products/materials, measuring equipment, measuring facilities, and EMC consultation.
The exhibition receives a high evaluation from engineers internationally as an ideal platform where they are able to obtain integrated solutions for noise suppression in compliance with new standards and technologies.
- What kind of products and services will be displayed?
- The displays include products and services that cover: noise attenuation products/parts/materials, electromagnetic shielding construction materials/system, electromagnetic shielding materials, measuring facilities, noise measuring testing equipment/systems, static electricity solutions, lightening surge solutions, EMC solution software/design support system, electromagnetic wave body protection products, EMC consulting firms, EMC measuring service, as well as countermeasure products for TEMPEST attacks(interception of electromagnetic radiation). Check for details about the target exhibits
Outline of the EventOutline
- EMC JAPAN 2019
- April 17(Wed.) - April 19(Fri.), 2019 10:00 - 17:00
- Makuhari Messe
- Organized by
- Japan Management Association (JMA)
- Scale of exhibits
- 334 Companies / 652 Booths
- Expected No. of visitor registrations
* Including concurrent Events.
- Admission fee
JPY 3,000 per person (tax included)
* Free admission with registration card or ID (for overseas visitors). for students.
and with pre-registration via website.
- Noise Attenuation Parts and Materials
- Electromagnetic Shielding Materials
- Static Electricity Solutions
- Lightening Surge Solutions
- EMC Solution Software
- Noise Measuring Testing Equipment and Systems
- Measuring Facilities
- Electromagnetic Wave Body Protection Products
- Anti-Tempest Product, etc.
- EMC Consulting / EMC Measuring Service