Standard with BoothBasic
- Each of the exhibition fees shown below covers: Standard Booth (Booth Panels, Booth No. Plate) and Electrical work (Primary wiring work up to 100V/300W per booth). Every exhibitor can receive 300 sets of standard invitation letters and envelopes per booth free-of-charge. Costs for installing and utilizing booth decoration (Display tables, shelves, company name plates, carpets, etc.), electricity, water supply, gas supply, and internet wiring shall be incurred by each exhibitor
- The positions of a Breaker Switch and a booth number plate may be changed, according to the position and size of booth.
Booth with PackagePackage
- Booth constructed of system-panel type back and side panels with booth No. plate
- Side panels are not installed on the passage sides in the case of a corner booth.
- The booth No. plate is installed only between adjacent booths.
- Electrical wiring for one power supply (breaker switch only－no outlet) of 100 V/300 W per booth
Exhibition Fee (TAX included)Fee
- Standard with Booth
- Booth with Package
- Booth dimensions
- Early Bird Application Booth Fee
- Standard with Booth¥484,000
- Booth with Package¥649,000
- Final Application Booth Fee
- Standard with Booth¥539,000
- Booth with Package¥704,000
- * “Overseas Exhibitor Processing Fee” of 4,000JPY will be applied.
- * For details of the Booth with Package, please refer to the application form.
Cancellation by exhibitorCancel
No cancellation of this Contract is admitted without the Organizer's consent. In the event of the Organizer agreeing to any request for release from the Contract or in part, the Exhibitor will be liable to cancellation fees as follows:
- 1) 50% of the fee (excluding tax):
- FROM the next day of application deadline TO the day before the Official Exhibitor Meeting (until the day before the Inchem Secretariat determines the booth number unless the Official Exhibitor Meeting is held).
- 2) 100% of the fee (excluding tax):
- FROM the day o f Official Exhibitor Meeting (until the day before the Inchem Secretariat determines the booth number unless the Official Exhibitor Meeting is held).
Exhibitor must submit all declarations of cancellation or cancellation in part in writing to the Organizer. The cancellation period is judged at the point when such written declaration reaches the Organizer.
Determination of booth allocationsLayout
The booth allocations will be determined by the Secretariat according to the venue zoning plan taking into account past results (such as the number of times of participation in the organizer’s exhibitions), number of booths, order in which applications are received, products to be exhibited, demonstra- tions, etc. The booth allocations will be announced on Late May 2023.