- To Visit
- Visitor Registration, Visitor Badges, and Receipt
- Eligible Visitors
- Exhibitor List / Exhibitor Search
- Hall Layouts, Map, and Events
- Press Registration
- Wi-Fi and Facilities at Makuhari Messe
- Visa Information
- March 7 (Tue.) - 10 (Fri.), 2017, for 4 days
- Makuhari Messe, Japan
Visitor Badges, and Receipt
Visitor's pre-registration site will be available for overseas visitors from December 2016 (Only visitors residing outside of Japan).
|On-site Registration:||JPY 5,000 per day (Incl. Tax)|
|Online Registration:||JPY 4,000 per day (Incl. Tax)|
FOODEX JAPAN is a forum for food & beverage professionals.
- The trade show is open to buyers from the following sectors:
- Food service (restaurants, catering, home-meal replacement, etc.)
- Retail (department store, supermarket, convenience store, drugstore, mail-order, etc)
- Distribution (trading house, export and import trading, wholesale, etc.)
- Manufacturing (food and beverage)
- Hotel, Banquet & Leisure
Persons whose characteristic do not match in any of the categories stated above, members of the public, children under 16 years of age (even if accompanied by an adult) and visitors with carts or suitcases will not be admitted to the exhibition hall. Photography and filming are prohibited without the permission of the FOODEX JAPAN Secretariat.
Exhibitor List /
FOODEX Guide Book
Map, and Events
Hall layouts, map, and event information of FOODEX will be available to the public at the beginning of March on this website.
These will be uploaded to the top page of FOODEX web site so please check the website later.
For the information of press registration, please check here.
Information to the Venue, Makuhari Messe is here.
For information about hotels, please directly contact our official agents below.
JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.
2-3-11 Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku,Tokyo 140-8604 Japan
- Office Hours10:00-17:30 Except Saturday,
Sunday and National Holiday
Wi-Fi and Facilities
at Makuhari Messe
Information regarding Wi-Fi and Facilities at Makuhari Messe is here.
Certain country's citizen are required to obtain a visa in order to enter Japan.
It is strongly recommended to begin this procedure as soon as you have made the decision to participate in FOODEX JAPAN 2017.
The regulations and time required to receive a Japanese visa differ by country.
For information on the visa application procedures for your country, please refer to the site below.
All exhibitors and visitors must arrange their own visas to travel to Japan. Please contact your nearest Japanese consulate for further advice.